Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 9 - How you hope your future will be like


An interesting one for today - but first up, a picture representative of what I have been up to...

Xtend Barre Stick Class



Shoes I am adding to Ebay



Clothes for Ebay



Some Tuesday night viewing



New Lady V London dress
I am trying to finish my written piece for my job interview monday - blurgh. Not feeling inspired in the slightest because I am not sure I actually want the job - it's just a placeholder. Plus my lack of confidence at the moment is contributing to my nerves.

But I am planning an impromptu trip to Siem Reap in a week - I decided since I got a big tax refund, that I would save most of it for my unemployment - but that the ebay sales I have already done, will fund a ticket to Cambodia. I figure it should be an inexpensive 5 day trip. I have always wanted to go on one of those! Terrified though - never traveled in SE Asia by myself. Hope it goes ok!

Anyway onto the question...I just want to be happy - in my job, my relationships, and myself. Not much to ask really?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment