Saturday, May 18, 2013

Colouring it up and Cambodia

Colour Run girlies

I ran the 5kms so I had to wait for all my walking friends

Total pink face

Pre colour

Coloured hands

New hair cut

PINK!


Small hands



Bass for $59!



Topshop shirt






Walk the Moon supporting The Rubens



The Rubens



Topshop jacket






Money for Cambodia



Asos skirt, Bluejuice top




Apologies for the absence, it has been one of those weeks:
  • Lost 2kilos by not drinking for two weeks
  • Capped off this by getting so drunk I left my bag at the club, scaled my back fence, and ended up sleeping on my front porch covered in newspapers
  • Got a new job
  • Booked my Cambodia trip (leaving today)
  • Did the Colour Run
  • Got a new bass guitar
  • Sold about a hundred items on Ebay
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. YAY congrats on getting the new job! Is this the one that you were worried about because it had a tricky written piece for the application??

    The colour run looks so fun! I wanna do that when it comes to Melbourne!!

    Howcome Cambodian money looks like its American money?!

    ReplyDelete