Sunday, May 26, 2013

Back from Siem Reap...

Angkor Wat at sunrise
 Hi all, back from Cambodia, already hatching plans to go back. I fell in love with the place and the people.

I will do a more in depth review this week when I have time (before my laser eye surgery of course!)

Highlights include my two wonderful hotels - Golden Temple Villa and Memoire d'Angkor, Quad Adventures Camodia, Khmer Ways Moto tours (I rode a motorbike for the first time ever!) and my wonderful photography tour...

Here are some photos!

Sun coming up

Tomb Raider:)







Buffalo in the way when motorbiking


Look no hands!

The children are wonderful

Abandoned temple on the motorbike trip


I rode over this


Not sure what was going on in this!






4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Cambodia. I really need to get back there soon. You got some amazing photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, they brought back memories of my own travels in Cambodia years ago. Don't you love watching Asian sitcoms, they are so different to what we have at home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, I haven't been to Cambodia yet, another one on the list of places to visit! Sunrise at Angkor Wat looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete