Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 7 - Your Zodiac Sign and if you think it fits your personality


An appropriate one today considering my confession yesterday about my obsession with star signs. I think the only reason they ever work is that they are so vague...that and the fact that if you truly believe you project that and make it happen.

Anyway - my sign is Capricorn, right on the cusp though (very nearly an Aquarius).

Pretty true to my sign - ambitious, stubborn, likes plans and hates change. I am completely loyal, trusting, and faithful. Never angry.

So yes, most of it rings true for me. I do think my emotionality is not typical of what they claim a Capricorn should be - I am so up and down and all over the place. I also fall in love easily, which is the opposite of what they claim.

All in all, reasonably true, but isn't it true of most people?

No comments:

Post a Comment