Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Stripey Time

Ho hum. I am really trying to get ahead at work - although I don't like bringing work home, I am doing it in order to survive. I am also making the best of my temporary office in the corridor with the use of japanese screens:) At least now I have rearranged the desk so I can see people coming - I hate having people sneak up behind me!
 My new building is much more social than the one in Wagga was - I have been out to coffee more times in a week than two years at Wagga!


H&M necklace
J Crew skirt (sadly already a bit too big for me - I should have sized down),  Forever New shirt, Dorothy Perkins Jacket, No name booties

Speedy kitty in the background, House of Harlow ring

It's so cold I will never take the jacket off anyways:)

No comments:

Post a Comment