Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hangover City

So...I had fun at the Ball on Friday night - except for the parts I can't remember where apparently I was a huge biatch. At least I got back to my hotel room in one piece, with the biggest king size hangover I have ever had. Won't be doing that again until at least 2013!

Pre going out

Table decorations

Trying not to vomit with my hangover.....Zara jeans & Boots, Topshop top

Hair still insane

I nearly hurled at the DFO and the brunch restaurant. Obviously at 35 I can no longer handle my alcohol

Loved the Crown Metropol

You would want to be close to whoever you were sharing with though...open bathroom

Hangover shoe purchase - $30

Lobby

Cleaned out my bathroom drawers

Still not totally drunk at this stage - Colette Dinnigan dress

Heavy on the eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment