Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hard rock Hallelujah

My first weekend in Albury was very quiet...no cleaning, ebaying or work was done sadly. I did, however, make it out on a cold Saturday night to see Rock of Ages. It was love:) Cheesealicious love. A couple of people walked out which was weird. Maybe they too found Tom Cruise strangely sexy with the addition of fake tattoos and eyeliner and couldn't handle it?


Steve Madden leather jacket (Nordstrom Rack bargain - $90 down from $350), Zara jeans, tshirt and boots, H&M necklace



Driving to wagga today to move the rest of the stuff out of my office....so I decided workout gear was the order of the day



Albury cinema has beautiful architectural details

Still going strong on the 12WBT - although my weight doesn't seem to have shifted this week:(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. It's funny, but that first image said to me 'Rock of Ages' before I even read the text! Even the lighting worked well for it.

    Hope you enjoyed it, I caught the performance a few months ago so it will be interesting to see how well it works on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I sort of thought that when going to Rock of Ages, one should go with lots of studs or bandanas:) And I don't own bandanas.

    ReplyDelete