Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Go Go Boots

Struggling this week - didn't have a good result on the 12WBT weigh in today (up 200 grams). Apart from my big weekend blow out I have skipped a session yesterday. I have been feeling completely nauseous for the past two days - I nearly ran out of interviews we held for a new position on monday because I felt so ill. I was nearly unable to ask my questions for fear vomit rather than words would leave my mouth. Hopefully I start feeling better soon! Especially with a Melbourne weekend and Lady Gaga on the horizon.

Feeling a little 60s today

Zara dress, CR boots, Target card, Asos belt

New Marc by Marc Jacobs bag

Topshop ring

Oh hai new bag!

Jam drops I made for work morning tea

1 comment:

  1. Yummy yummy jam drops! I hope the nausea passes soon - had a bout of it last night after an intense run and it wasn't pleasant. I'd hate to have it ongoing!

    ReplyDelete