Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bee real

Insomnia is back yet again. I gave in and took half a sleeping tablet at 1am, but it put paid to going to the gym first thing in the morning.

Not sure what to pack for the weekend in Melbourne, especially to wear to Lady Gaga on the Saturday night - it's hard figuring out an outfit that is comfy enough for standing at a concert but pretty enough to go out to bars afterward. I am also feeling burgh about myself - this week has been a real struggle both diet and exercise wise. I think it's the dreaded week 4 curse.

My regular breakfast looks better on my Anthropologie plates 
Anthropologie dress, Tony Bianco boots, Witchery necklace

Aldo ring

Love the print

1 comment:

  1. Love the plate. Your breakfast looks delicious. Also love the the dress print. :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete