Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sydney Town

We are back from our anniversary weekend in Sydney...we ate, we drank, we shopped (a little). We also got incredibly lost trying to drive out of the city centre, but at least we got to see (and drive over) the Harbour Bridge twice (by accident).


As soon as we got there it was vego dim sum (me) and oysters (the Boy)


We went out on Good Friday eve with the Boy's friends...I got drunky. Badly.

Wayne Cooper skirt, Dotti top, FC belt, Jessica Simpson Dany platforms, mismatched black socks


Forever new beret, Modcloth tree necklace, lovisa ring



Dany platforms. I always fall over but I love them



The Boy bested me at Sushi train...I was handicapped by my hangover



Shopping haul: Zara shirt and tshirts, forever new beret, wittner platforms



My anniversary gift that I picked out:)



Zara made my head hurt - way too hungover, couldn't find anything I wanted, it was always in the hands of someone else!



Anniversary dinner at Otto's - Cue dress, new platforms



Dresses with fur collars make me feel russian...


Good thing this dress has room for food belly



Shiny shoes



Car driving outfit - new Zara tshirt (great value at $26)



Beret love



Stopped at Lee & Me in Wollongong for lunch - yum! Sweetcorn and chickpea fritters



The Boy's pastrami sandwich


I love graffiti





No comments:

Post a Comment