Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grindstone

Back at my desk...wasn't long enough. And of course I missed out on the Anzac festivities - the Boy had to go it alone because our hot water broke and I had to wait 6 hours for the plumber. He came home very drunk;)




I consoled myself with these beauties from Asos - $33


Went to see Thor 3d last night - Friends of Couture dress, Zu shoes, Witchery Blazer


Massive Diva bling



Dinner plate size



mmmmmmmm


It was good - no need for 3D though. They didn't utilise the format at all. Decent storyline, elevated by wonderful actors (Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman etc). I gasped out loud when Chris Hemsworth was shirtless. The Boy poked me and said 'I heard that'. Whoops! A girl can't help it:)

His voice reminds me of Heath Ledger - that mostly Aussie accent with a hint of US that Heat had around the time of 10 Things. Wonderful. He is very likeable - warm. I hope we see more of him.











1 comment:

  1. i thought exactly the same thing, that he sounded like Heath Ledger! glad im not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete