Sunday, January 27, 2013

Swinging through the crisis


I had to emerge from my holiday shell yesterday to criss manage and check on our scholarship holders across QLD and northern NSW. I guess at least I could do it while multitasking and cooking all my dinners and lunches for the freezer. Which was difficult in itself as I am doing the juice cleanse, so I couldn't taste what I was cooking! I also have to make caramel slice tonight for our charity tea trolley....another even bigger challenge:)

So hungry!
Bel looking sweet



Fin thinking evil thoughts. She is just so naughty sometimes. In every cupboard!



Forever New pants and singlet, Zara blazer






Scaring people with my printed legs









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing weekend! You have inspired me to do a juice cleanse starting next week, with Wednesday being my birthday. For some reason I never thought of buying them from a supermarket!

    ReplyDelete