Monday, January 28, 2013

Juice Detox - Day Two Update

For anyone who might be curious about a DIY juice detox, here is an update....


I am most of the way through Day Two of my three day DIY detox. And boy, am I ever hungry! I calculated the juices so it would be approximately 1200 calories (which is what I was eating when I was doing the 12WBT). And I am even hungrier than I was then if that is possible. I am waiting to see the wonderful glowy skin etc that other people have reported. Really, I just want to tear my teeth into something. Anything.

I am starting to look at people like they are made of meat, like the lion in Madagascar.

Plus feeling super tired with no caffeine. Debating currently whether to add in a few spoonfuls of yoghurt to ease the hunger so I can concentrate again!. SOOOO full of liquid too:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment