Thursday, January 3, 2013

Light and Bright


I am beginning to think that Crossfit this morning was a bad idea....I was already tired from going out on a school night, and my back is playing up again.

The Illusionists was ok - There were parts I didn't like (the grand Illusionist and the traditional saw a lady in half type tricks). I loved the russian roulette with the broken bottle  - the Anti-Conjuror was great. And the Trickster - a blend of comedy and magic is really good (and I always appreciate a card or rope trick). And the escapologist - what can I say! Young, Italian and buff. Ticks boxes for me, especially when he stripped to his swimmers. Shallow I may be but stupid I am not:)

Asos dress






Good lord, I look asleep

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment