Monday, April 9, 2012

Had a fab weekend spending time with mum - even if it was mostly getting the house ready for the first open. We did do a day in Albury - saw The Marigold Hotel movie - so wonderful. And The Hunger Games - I made mum read it so I could go and see it again:) Had a lovely lunch at a pub (Vietnamese chicken salad), and some Thai chicken pizza....so went off the rails with the whole 12 WBT. I dread the scales - and right before I go on my holiday! Le sigh....

Mum and I having lunch at a pub.


Cotton On top & cardi, Asos pants and boots and cuff, Topshop ring, Lovisa necklace





Need to brush my hair as usual




New glasses - Luella frames


Insane amount of limes and lemons




The kitties relaxing




Tried those stick on nails - peeled them off within 24 hours




Went with orange and pink instead

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love those green jeans!!
    Spending time w mum is the best - Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete