Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Challenge Begins.....

So....My friend Kato and I enjoyed Langkawi and Singapore. Maybe a little too much. Those waffles sure do pack a punch on the waistline!

So that leads us to our Challenge - 4 weeks of exercise and diet to get our waistlines down to normal again. I will be posting our results weekly - there will also be an alcohol ban for the next four weeks. In addition, I will post my diet, exercise and spending habits over the next few weeks, as I am also on a shopping ban (probably until the year 2015 due to my singers spree).

Without ado - here is the starting results...

Me: 70.9 kilos (whoops! A gain of 5 kilos in two weeks!) 
Kato: 78.7 

Let's see what happens next saturday morning....


And to keep me accountable:

Saturday 28th April 

Food: 1090 calories (Ricotta berry toast, Turkey Wrap, Vietnamese Chicken Salad, yoghurt, tuna, coffee, popcorn)

Exercise: 531 calories (1hr10mins, 35 mins cardio, 35 mins weights chest and back)

Money: $109 (groceries, hard drive, printer ink, iTunes purchases)


Sunday 29th April

Food: 1100 calories (Ricotta berry toast, Turkey Wrap, Vietnamese Chicken Salad, yoghurt, tuna, coffee, popcorn, cocoa drink)

Exercise: 475 calories (1 hr, 50 mins cardio, 10 mins abs and stretching)

Money:
$0



No comments:

Post a Comment