Monday, April 2, 2012

Garden in bloom

Feeling dainty and girly today so I went with it. On with the florals and pink lip gloss. I would have gone for a bright pink lip but I found to my horror that I don't have any. Could be the fact that I always feel red hair does not go with pink.

Warehouse dress, Zu heels, Portmans cardi, Etsy necklace


What's under the skirt!


I had an MRI last night to determine once and for all what is up with my back injury. It's been about 8 months now of pain, and it is really restricting what I can do at the gym - particularly with cardio. I can only do X trainer or bike, and even then, it hurts. Some days I just feel like crying in frustration because I can only do a half hearted workout. I am at that point where I can't remember what it felt like to feel normal.

It was super scary though - I am not claustrophobic, but that tube is scary once you slide in. Plus the noise is like being at a really bad rave. Plus I had an itchy nose:) Glad that is over.

House pictures are being taken for the internet tomorrow so I will be in a cleaning frenzy tonight. The biggest issue is the gardens - they haven't been done for ages, and I cannot for love nor money (mostly money) find a lawn mower in Wagga who can fit it in. Everyone is booked out for weeks. Clearly I should start up a mowing business!

1 comment: