Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tea and Sympathy

My poor kitty is sick again - which has meant another trip to the vet for her. I feel very sad right now - I know she is old, but she has been my child since I moved out of home. Although I have to think that 16 years is a pretty good innings.

In other news, I am back from Bathurst - had a lovely hotel room there for once, on the racetrack. Did a bi of a lap in my work car (at 60 of course).



View from the balcony


It is a little pretty

I wish I had been wearing this when I met the new VC. I was unfortunately wearing jeans and studded boots. Whoops!



Asos skirt, Asos boots, Zara top, ZP blazer


Asos skirt, Target cardi, FC belt, Dotti shirt


I look concerned.


1 comment:

  1. I love both your looks! Snaps for matching your phone cover to your blouse too.

    I hope your kitty gets well soon, there are very few things more stressful and heart wrenching than a sick pet. I sympathise :)

    ReplyDelete