Sunday, July 3, 2011

In the waiting room

It was a weekend of not much - takeaway Friday night (and wine), and scone-making and a matinee movie on Sunday (Super 8 - loved it).


Very stripey


I am waiting to hear back today about my kitty - she is having another ultrasound. They found a tumour on friday, so it doesn't look good. So I spent much of the weekend cuddling her.

Asos skirt, Portmans cardi, Zara top, Vintage necklace






TB booties


Stars rock


I love my new booties - Tony Bianco shoes always fit me perfectly



3 comments:

  1. Your boots are very cute! I bought 2 pairs of boots over the weekend, love them!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( So sorry to hear about your kitty, I really hope she's ok! Sending you guys both lots of *hugs*
    Love your outfit, seriously coveting those boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those booties are cuties! I'm sorry about the puss - poor thing, and poor you. Sending lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete