Monday, June 6, 2011

Kentucky bourbon whisky

Ah Kamloops....I will be back soon.




Today I am off to Kentucky, leaving the beautiful Vancouver behind. I am a bit worried about the flight - my colleague took the same flight two days ago and had to overnight in Dallas because of delays and an overbooked flight. Cross your fingers because I have an early morning meeting and I have to get there tonight! There is only 50 minutes between the two flights!

I bought a few more things - I love the Canadian store 'winners'. Designer clothes at bargain prices.


Stella Mcartney blouse = $96 down from $55o


Missoni scarf = $32 down from $150


Theory jumper = $40 down from $150


Also: Urban outfitters top $19

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what amazing bargains! Hope you made your flight! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I miss WINNERS! I had forgotten all about it!

    ReplyDelete