Monday, June 20, 2011

Clash of the colours

Look at the beautiful new member of my Mac family that is winging its way to me;) My old Macbook Pro was starting to do weird things like suddenly go blank, and refuse to back up, so I decided in the interests of my sanity it was time to get a new one, since I work from home a fair bit.


Hello lover!





Clashing a bit this morning - it's such an awful day outside.


River Island skirt, Zara top, Vintage necklace, Sportsgirl ring, Dotti boots


What a poser

My new glasses broke so I am stuck wearing my old ones


Dotti boots - love them



Moody morning shot


4 comments:

  1. I love the fuchsia top and the leopard skirt together! I have both of these items so I think I'm going to copy! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new lappie sweetie, I live on my laptop everyday so it's one of the dearest possessions I have. :)

    I love the way you bunned up your hair, and you look awesome, not moody! ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a macbook pro last year and am still in love! I spend so much time on it that it has to work for me to be sane too!

    Laura - White Winters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! :) I am so excited to get my new laptop - they had better hurry up and send it!!

    ReplyDelete