Sunday, March 6, 2011

A wedding

What a whirlwind weekend! Flew down to Melbourne Saturday morning...snuck in a quick shopping trip with my friend and managed to buy this ring...


Kinki Gerlinki ring


Crickets on the bench at wagga airport - guess this seat is taken!

Sleepy monday work outfit
Witchery blazer
CR Skirt
CR top
TB purple heels


New Sportsgirl ring - the bigger the better!


Action shoe shot - I couldn't balance with one foot on the bed


Dress for the wedding - pin up girl clothing
Wedding was a big Maltese affair - there was dry ice! And candelabras. Fireworks - add in a release of white doves and it could have been a Prince video from 1983. Fun was had by all though...






2 comments:

  1. Love that last green dress, it fits you perfectly :) Ugh I hate insects - found a giant roach edged between my fly screen and window this morning... x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green dress with your hair colour. You look like Joan in Mad Men in that photo :)
    I hated it when I was in NZ and there were big weta bugs in the room, urgh!

    ReplyDelete