Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Boring in Bathurst

Ah Bathurst....Yet again I am sitting here in a hotel room by myself eating dry cereal as an exciting snack and watching tv on the laptop. Can life get any better than this? :)

Got a lot of stares at the Sydney airport yesterday - I am going to assume it was because of the leopard print hat, not because I had a severe case of plumbers crack. I did have to take off the hat through security though - great for revealing that oh so sexy hat hair.

Bardot hat, Supre Singlet, Nudie Jeans, TB boots

Meow

Uninspired work outfit - Primark blouse, vintage necklace, ZP for target skirt

Little more professional with ZP for target blazer (wish I had bought two of these - best purchase ever)

Couldn't get a good shot of my new Lovisa owl brooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment