Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lions and tigers!

I have been sick all weekend...still sick in fact. Will this cold never end?

I saw Rango on Saturday night though - I laughed so hard that I snorted. It's a must see for sure!

Spent the rest of the weekend watching season 2 of Community and cooking pots of soup - Cauli, carrot and lentil. The detox begins today. I have even added Chia seeds to my smoothie this morning. One month of healthy eating and no alcohol. I will still have red bull though - everyone has to have one vice!

Kitty is ill again - poor kitty. She hates a trip to the vet even more than I hate going to the dentist.


Monday outfit - lady in red

CR skirt, no name heart print blouse, CR cardi, Sportsgirl heart tights, TB heels

Smarmy look from me, sportsgirl ring

Joss heels


Urban outfitters top, nudie jeans, tb leopard wedges


Zara top, cotton on cardi, nudie jeans

Zara top


grrrrr..


Stoli loves my new wedges


Love!!!

Last thursday's outfit
LAMB blazer, sportsgirl blouse, CR skirt

Love this blazer. It gets every bloody mark though!


No comments:

Post a Comment