Saturday, March 26, 2011

Country Charm

A better view of Friday's outfit. People must think I am really strange when I get excited about full length mirrors in public bathrooms;)
The socks and heels got a rather critical reception at the Regional Careers presentation I gave...there sure were a lot of akubras in the room.


So I turned on the country charm for the movies last night. Which was the most unintentionally hilarious movie I have ever seen (Battle of Los Angeles). This movie would only be tolerable after about 3 glasses of red wine (and sadly I had only had 1).

River Island Jeans, Topshop shirt and singlet, TB heels

What a mess behind me!

Love these studded heels

Have to get the cleaning done today, although I am so sore from the gym that I can barely sit up in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment