Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tower of Pissing me off

Rant time...

Every morning at the gym I watch Sky news channel while I am working out. And every morning without fail, several times within the hour, I am forced to watch this advertisement. The Tower 200 (were there 199 earlier models? is there 200 exercises? Is 200 his IQ?).

It drives me up the bloody wall. No idea why it makes me so insane, especially considering the sound is off, so I am only subjected to the visuals. I think possibly it has something to do with their complete disregard for the english language (sample dialogue - "you gotta door, you gotta gym"). It's caveman-speak for those whose muscles are bigger than their vocabulary. I think it may also be the fact that no one would get a body like this guy from pulling on a few bands strung to the back of a door.

No comments:

Post a Comment