Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting started

Kitty was trying to get me off the computer this morning...


It's windy and tumbleweedy in Wagga today.


Well, I decided that since every man and his dog has a blog, that perhaps every girl and her cat should have one too...




So here is mine. City girl from Adelaide moved to the tumbleweedy wilds of Wagga Wagga 6 months ago for a kick arse job and a kick arse man.




I have just returned from a NYE trip to Singapore with The Boy, was a whole lot of fun and a whole lot of eating and shopping. Am now madly planning a work trip to Malaysia..will do my very best not to shop at Top Shop whilst I am there, especially considering I managed to drag the Boy into 10 of them during one week in Singapore. And I shall only purchase flat shoes - considering I have over 100 pairs of heels, my shoedrobe is feeling a little unbalanced.













No comments:

Post a Comment