Sunday, January 16, 2011

Avoiding work

How many rings is too many rings?


How many nailpolishes are too many?








Finally hung the sari I bought in Singapore across the window.



My wardrobe (one of them)...overflowing. I can't think of how to make it neater!


As you can see I spent the weekend rummaging around the house thinking about doing the work I had brought home. And not much else apart from a little cleaning. Feeling guilty that I hadn't achieved anything. Plus it was 37 degrees and the aircon in our house is crapulent at best.

I was supposed to do a 5km run on sunday - part of it was a walk. It was hot, and I have to admit I have fallen out of love with running. So tonight I will start kickboxing instead. Hopefully I will be more Ashley Judd in Kiss the Girls, and less me falling on my arse.

Sydney tomorrow. At least I get Sushi train! God I miss it. I miss eating it every day for lunch.




No comments:

Post a Comment