Saturday, January 15, 2011

All dressed up, no where to go...

It's hard to get up some days...

Sigh.. I just cannot get motivated today. I have work to do that I brought home, the house needs some cleaning still. And yet - I am still here on the couch. It's bloody hot.

I attempted to do the 5km run as prescribed by my PT - it was half walking. I find that I have lost my love of running over the past year. I would rather scrub the dishes than go for a run.
But I still have 3 kilos to lose! Oh well, slowly does it I guess. It's not a race!

A couple of outfits from this week - excuse the dodgy camera work - I have no one to hold the camera for me (I must work out the timer on my proper camera).

AH blouse
Zac Posen for Target skirt
El cheapo shoes from Singapore

TB shoes
Portmans skirt
Josh Goot for Target tank
Dotti cardi
Witchery sunnies (free with MC)

I am lusting after an ASOS dress at the moment, and a leather satchel. I am trying to talk myself out of it - one week til my work trip to Malaysia, and I would like to have at least $650 to spend while I am there. Not that I will have much time to be doing that, but I am sure I can fit in a quick TopShop raid!

No comments:

Post a Comment