Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sydney Tomorrow...

Off to Sydney tomorrow for work - just for one night. It will be good to get back to the Big Smoke to eat at the Sushi Train (life's ambition), and to stay in a nice hotel. Not much time though - over by lunchtime, back by 10am the next morning.



The view from the last hotel I stayed at for work.


Then...my birthday! A sage 34 years young. Not expecting much for my actual birthday - the Boy is studying at study group so I won't see him, and I have few friends in Wagga. My one friend and I will be off to see Tangled in 3D. I will see just about anything in 3D. I really want a 3D tv at home, but the Boy has reminded me that this year is the year I become Fiscally Responsible. Whatever that means.

Malaysia in less than a week. I am hoping that I find mucho cheapo perfumes. I can't help myself - I love the bottles, the scents and the names.

Looking forward to adding to my collection...soon, my pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment