Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Skater girl

Have you ever felt just utterly depressed? Yep, that's me right now. Possibly just loneliness - I feel like I don't interact at all with anyone out here in Albury. I miss my friends back in Adelaide, and the feel of being in a city. Just thinking about how boring my weekend here is going to be gets me down. I have to snap out of this! Or move to Melbourne....

My boxing partner in class until a nice man stepped in to at least hold the pads for me!



Jacket from China, Asos stockings, TB boots



Sportsgirl scarf



Asos skater dress

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you head to Melbourne for the weekend?

    It's definitely do able if you have a car.

    I'm actually heading to Canberra for the weekend and it's much further :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I completely sympathise. If it's any consolation you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete