Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mullety

Back at work and working a mullet look today. The sudafed seems to be disagreeing with me - I am so itchy, especially my face! Either that or I really do have cat scratch fever (I'll admit I googled the symptoms).

Also wearing ridiculously overlarge feather earrings to cheer up my day. No one has noticed yet. Maybe they are not as obvious as I think? :)

I spent an hour trying to get Falls tickets this morning - one of the worst managed ticket releases I have ever seen. Managed to get 2 x 3 day lorne tickets. Not sure if I will go yet but I wanted the option - my friend is doubtful she can get the time off work, and I don't know anyone else who is going!

Topshop feather earrings



Mullet



My hair also looks two tone



Sportsgirl pleather leggings, Zara boots, Forever new top

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment