Monday, July 11, 2011

Twisted and turned

I am yearning at the moment to return home to Adelaide for a visit - it's been 6 months and I am ready to hang with my girlfriends again. I am feeling very isolated here, especially with the Boy gone all week.

But the good news is that we are thinking about buying a house here, which will be wonderful. I am so over renting. So many lovely houses here to buy. Although this means I have to work even harder on making friends here so I actually have someone to hang out with on a weeknight!



Pieces dragonfly scarf



Modcloth pleated skirt, Dotti top

I love my dragonflies



I finally got Austar..woohoo! Trash tv here I come




I watched a whole season of Spirited in two nights...waiting for season 2 impatiently



Also watching season 1 of Offspring. I like it so far - although not as much as Spirited.




No comments:

Post a Comment