Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A to Z of me.

A. Age: 34

B. Bed size: Queen...just me in it most nights, since The Boy is in Wollongong during the week.

C. Chore you hate: Ironing. I used to get mum to do it, but now I have moved to Wagga, I get a very nice lady to do it for me;) Let’s face it, I would rather scrub the toilet.

D. Dogs: I have a dog back home living with mum – a border collie. She had to go there when my house was being renovated (it took a year), and she sort of became mum’s. I am not a dog person though – I love cats.

E. Essential start to the day: Porridge. I can’t do anything unless I have eaten. I am one of those people who wake up hungry.

F. Favourite colour: Is leopard print a colour?

G. Gold or silver: I am allergic to all metals except gold. That said, I wear both, but I get a rash from silver if I wear it more than six or so hours at a time.

H. Height: 166cm – so average. I wear heels pretty much all the time though (I have about 120 pairs of shoes)

I. Instruments: Does recorder in primary school count? I also attempted to learn the bass guitar (badly).

J. Job title: Manager

K. Kids: One 16 year old Siamese with three legs, two teeth and a bad attitude.

L. Live: Wagga, a place so good they named it twice.

M. Mum's name: Kathy

N. Nicknames: Poptart, and the Boy tends to call me hun.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Gall bladder surgery, wisdom teeth

P. Pet peeve: Intolerance, racism, sexism etc. Also bad grammar.

Q. Quote from a movie: ‘I got you into a Remington party. And what’s my thanks? I got paid in puke!’. Heathers – Heather.

R. Right or left handed: Right is might.

S. Siblings: Half sister and step sisters

T. Time you wake up: I used to get up early and go to the gym at 5:30am – but it’s too cold in Wagga at the moment, so I get up at 6:45am.

U. Underwear: Victoria’s secret for their Miraculous (or as I call it the Ridiculous) bra. I have no boobs.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Raw tomato, avocado.

W. What makes you run late: Forgetting things and having to drive back for them

X. X-rays you have had: Teeth.

Y. Yummy food you make: Vego shepherd’s pie, and also anything baked. I do a great caramel white chocolate brownie.

Z. Zoo animal: Squirrel. If there was one in the zoo of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment