Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's cold outside...

I am back in Wagga, back at my desk after an exhausting week driving across what felt like half of New South Wales (and the ACT - I keep forgetting Canberra is another state/territory).

I came back to find 6 parcels awaiting me - The Boy was less then impressed. My Zara order arrived, along with some Asos goodies.



New Zara blouse - love the shade of green. Apologies for the crap photos - too lazy to haul the tripod outside this morning!




Cute little cap sleeves

My Canberra haul - Lovisa/FN jewels and headband, Target cardi and top


My pretties


Love this headband


New cardi over my Modcloth dress


I adore this ring


Canberra in the morning


Stoli hides away during our dinner party


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Lovisa buys! I went on quite a spree there very recently - loved so many of their things! x Sushi

    ReplyDelete