Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Black and white and pink all over

My stripey skirt arrived and it's love. I also bought another cardi from the Target sale - very impressed with their rang.
Apologies for the awful bun - I was not feeling nimble fingered this morning. My friend arrives from Adelaide tomorrow - so excited! A visitor in Wagga! I sure hope she is ready for the minus weather we are having at the moment.



Asos strip skirt, Wayne cooper heels, Target cardi, Dotti top


It makes me feel like a ballerina


Poser


Pink shoes = love


I also bought some new foundation to try - the Bloom mineral liquid. So far I am pretty happy!


Can't wait to get to Zara this weekend. But I am off to Canada in two weeks, so musn't spend more than $100....




1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt, so pretty. I want one. I love the cardi, target has had some good stuff recently. I love pink shoes too. My fav pair died on me though...oh well..

    ReplyDelete