Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dead straight

There were no sugar free Red Bulls at the petrol station again this morning, which doesn't put me in the best frame of mind!

Add to that I have one day left before Canada, and I couldn't make my hair look like it did at the hairdressers. Why oh why do I have such dead straight hair? I can't be bothered curling it every morning.



Vintage 50s dress


I need a petticoat to put under this skirt.

That little wave on one side of my face on the underneath is the only curly bit of my hair - it's trying hard, but the rest of my hair is letting the team down


Part of my Dotti haul - 2 x loose shirts (so handy!), owl tank


Sparkly dress - cannot believe I bought this - where will I wear it!


I spent so much at Dotti yesterday - feeling guilty. But $160 for 1 x dress, 1 x jacket, 1 x jumper, 1 x loose tee, 2 x shirts, 1 x tank, 2 x kimono jackets isn't too bad.


3 comments: