Monday, May 16, 2011

I slipped and fell into Zara...

I am back in Wagga...and it's bloody freezing. At least my frequent flyer card comes in handy for scraping ice off my windshield.



My friend flew over to Wagga from Adelaide, and I managed to get very messily drunk on wine with her. So much so that I was hard pressed not to be sick on our Saturday morning flight to Sydney. Do you know they don't have sick bags on domestic Qantas Link flights? It was certainly concerning me!



Isn't Sydney pretty!


The first of my Zara hauls...I went on to buy another skirt and top.

Who can resist a kitty print scarf!


Two different star print tops:) I also bought the straight orange skirt, another hot pink top, and a pair of boots from Dotti.


Cocktail man from Water bar - he is called the Rum God. Unofortunately he would not have fitted in our handbags...


Like rose scented bath foam


My new 50s glasses.



Zara top and blazer, Zu heels, Asos skirt, Sportsgirl beret


How could anyone resist the stars!!


Pretty...like a flag.


3 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, I love blue & orange mix!

    kisses
    Angelica
    http://angystearoom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's part of my mission to stop wearing so much black that people think I am a goth:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colour combo you've got going on here! gorgeous!

    Peta @ http://lovesabargain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete