Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another week, another outfit...

I am back from Bathurst....came home to find many parcels had arrived (oops!), so there will be future photos forthcoming.

While I was stuck in the hotel room I made use of the clearly superior mirrors to take some outfit photos - please excuse the state of the room!

New Asos horse print tunic with Wayne Cooper skirt

Khaki shirt - Dotti
Tank - Peter Alexander
Necklace - Topshop
Jeans - Nudies

Cardi - Cotton On
Pants - Dotti
Tank - Josh Goot

My new shoes arrived and it's love!
Skirt: General Pants
Tank - Tempt
Cardi - Tempt
Shoes: Jessica Simpson via Ebay

Shoes are so tall yet comfy

Pretty!

Not sure about this bag...

With socks...lol.

3 comments:

  1. Ah my god, I simply LOVE that horse print blouse! x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Horses looks amazing, but i hate you and all your fab clothes! :P xx

    ReplyDelete