Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy New Year

I am saying Happy Chinese New Year, but not feeling it today. Living in the city can be a pain sometimes because I was jolted awake by the fireworks....

Added Hipster Tax for this - $13 for a tiny tub. But oh so good....



Wedding at Port Willunga



Wedding cake



I caught the bouquet (fat lot of good that will do me!)



Attempting to be all New Yearish



Ah Cardi, Zara tunic, Asos pants


Fin's new sleeping place...on my corset




Alipne at Laneway




Fin again



The Rubens




My girlie and I




Naughty Fin




Of Monsters and Men




Douche who doesn't know sunnies go ON THE FACE




Bat for Lashes




Naked hipsters


4 comments:

  1. That Ice-cream looks so damn good as does that wedding cake haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am congratulating myself on my first 12WBT meal, I come over and find a macaron cake. Lol
    Love the Zara tunic, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you seeing of Monsters and Men, here in Patagonia we listen to it, my 5 year old knows the words to the song "Little talks" and I listen to them when I run around this patagonian town.

    ReplyDelete