Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A dressed Up and No Where To Go


Today was supposed to be my probation review....but it has been postponed til friday now! I don't know whether to be relieved or annoyed....maybe more annoyed because I got all dressed up in work-appropriate attire for once! Now I just have to repeat the process on Friday... :)

I managed to miss the gym this morning, so now I have to go after work. I was all set, went to bed at 9pm...only to have a group of guys decide to stand outside my bedroom window and have a bit of a gossip session for more than an hour. I am not assertive enough, so apart from banging on the window, I just lay there and stewed about it. I should be less passive and more aggressive about these things!
Leona dress






Tony Bianco heels



Note the messy pile of clean clothes behind me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment