Monday, January 9, 2012

Free as a bird

Time to wear all the new goodies I bought in Bangkok...

Dorothy Perkins bird shirt, Zara shoes, General Pants skirt, Lovisa necklace


Still as bad at posing as ever...

Rewatching my way through Now and Again - does anyone else remember that show? John Goodman as an insurance salesman who gets hit by a train, and his brain is put into a government created super body...but he can't contact his family? Only lasted one season and ended on a cliffhanger...I loved it so much.

Plus I am spending all my time reading books on my new iPad - to the detriment of my 4000 word assignment.

2 comments:

  1. Loved that show! Always wanted a second season but it never came. Also used to talk about it with a boy at school I had a crush on. Ah the memories!

    ReplyDelete