Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back with a bang

I can't believe that I am back at work....it feels like I never left (well, apart from the million things to do and over a thousand emails).

I started off this morning with an hour personal training session at the gym at 6:30am, which means that I am now ready for a nap. Please wake me when it is Friday.

Here are some random shots of outfits - I am planning to get back to the photo taking tomorrow. I still have my 4000 word assignment due (due last week in fact). Blurgh and double blurgh.

Outfit for the movies - Sherlock Holmes
No name dress, Supre scarf, F21 bangles, Zara flats, Asos ring


Finally got my bike fixed...

Party Saturday night
Wayne Cooper dress

Work today
Zara top, skirt, wedges, F21 cuff

Makeup for the party...

Going nuts on the accessories this morning

Zara wedges in action

1 comment: