Wednesday, January 18, 2012

4 things


Thanks to Simply Me I have some procrastination material!

4 Jobs I've had in my life

  • Steward on the Spirit of Tasmania
  • Nightfiller at Coles
  • Spraypainter at Holdens
  • Library Re Shelver

4 Places I've lived

  • Georgetown, Kentucky
  • Port Lincoln, SA
  • Wagga Wagga

4 TV Shows I love to watch

  • Sons of Anarchy
  • Grimm
  • Project Runway
  • The Lying Game

4 Favourite Foods

  • Nachos
  • Sushi
  • Chicken Larb
  • Chinese custard buns

4 Places I've been on Vacation

  • Hawaii
  • Singapore
  • New Orleans
  • Liverpool

4 Places I would rather be right now

  • Home on the couch with wine and tv(since it’s my birthday and all)
  • Hawaii
  • On a plane going somewhere exciting
  • Shoe shopping

4 favourite perfumes

  • Chanel Coco
  • Jean Paul Gaultier
  • Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb
  • Burberry Brit

4 favourite possessions

  • My two kitty girls, Fin and Bel
  • My ipad
  • My iphone (I know, Apple slut from way back)
  • My 120 pairs of shoes

4 favourite musicals

  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Buffy (Musical episode)
  • West Side Story
  • Rocky Horror Picture Show

4 favourite websites

  • Asos
  • Dlisted
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Tony Bianco

4 Famous people I would like to meet

  • Obama
  • Nigella
  • Michael Fassbender
  • Leonard Cohen

4 Things that make me smile :)

  • Videos of cats on youtube
  • My collection of lucky cats with waving arms
  • My awesome friends
  • My cats

No comments:

Post a Comment