Sunday, July 14, 2013

You Am I and other things

It was a jam packed weekend considering I am still doing Dry July - You Am I on Friday night at the last minute. Which turned out to be a really good decision - they were amazing. Although I made the mistake of wearing my heeled boots...cue shooting crampy pains in my toes which took the edge off how great the show was.


Followed up seeing The Heat with my mum on Saturday - very funny, good light entertainment. And Australia's Next Top Model night at my house with my friend, who baked an amazing gluten and sugar free banana bread (yum!) for me.

Then Sunday - 7am pt session from hell. I can barely move today. Followed by an all day Lightroom workshop. I was so exhausted when I got home that I went to bed at 7pm. I need another weekend!







Zara jacket, Modcloth skirt, Forever New tank




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment