Sunday, November 4, 2012

What a Weekend - Derby Day

I have finally gotten home after a big weekend in melbourne...so tired I can barely focus, but so much to organise. Both at work and for the removal etc. My mother is patiently weeding through the rentals in Adelaide for me - apparently a lot of them are both terrible and tiny. Not holding out much hope!

Oaks on Collins - Highly recommended



F New skirt, Topshop peplum top






I may have brought too many options



Not to mention hat options



And tried on some more....



Final Derby Outfit - Shakuhachi dress, Hat from Etsy






Hangover outfit - Hiding my hat hair with a hat



Topshop top, Lovisa necklace, F New skirt, Zara sandals, Asos hat






Kitties await my return

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment