Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ants, Ants and more Ants

I have an ant issue in my kitchen - they keep bloody well coming back!!! Grrrr...

Challenge update:

Day 3

Food:
1060 calories (Ricotta toast, coffee, apple, turkey wrap, chic nuts, tea, asian chicken soup, yoghurt, cocoa)

Exercise:
1 hour
410 calories (22 mins cardio, 45 mins weights bis and tris

Money:
$220 charity ball ticket
$120 mobile bill
$18 kindle book (new Sookie Stackhouse!)


Day 4

Food:
1200 calories (Ricotta toast, coffees, apple, turkey wrap, chic nuts, tea, asian chicken soup, yoghurt, cocoa)

Exercise:
45 mins (one of those days where I didn't want to be there!) cardio only
420 calories

Money:
$0


Feeling so hungry - and I have realised that my conference in Brisbane next week comes with free wine. How will I resist??
I am so gagging for wine right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment