Sunday, February 16, 2014

Life on the Fringe

It's been so busy lately - work is ramping up, and my trip to the US is in 3 and a bit weeks. I have no idea how I will get all of it done before then.

I managed to miss the BDO due to food poisoning, and had to sell my laneway ticket due to work, so I am getting excited about Soundwave and Future Music. The Fringe Festival has started too - I was in the parade for Bazinga Burlesque, which was a lot of fun (after obsessively watching the weather after our torrential rains). Add to that getting a wee bit drunk at the Cellar Door Wine Festival, and going to see Theatresports hungover yesterday, and it makes a pretty big weekend!

Heel emergency at work



Dry lake at work



In the Parade



Tent collapse in heavy rains



Chinatown for dumplings



So full afterwards



Chips in a cone in the garden



Time for pulled pork at Street



Comparing beers



Cellar door festival




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment