Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Seeing Clearly

I am now 5 days out from laser surgery, and it's the lack of eye makeup that is killing me. That and the blurriness of my left eye. It's too early to tell if it will improve or not, but I can now get around and drive without glasses so yay! Surgery was traumatic - I was a giant wuss. The girl before me came out in floods of tears and I am afraid that made me so nervous I nearly hyperventilated on the table. Plus I don't think I was prepared for the sensation of having my eyeball suctioned and cut. Yuck! And the pain afterwards - they tell you to sleep for 4 hours, but oh boy - pain set in and I was wide awake!

Going out Saturday night

Excuse the lack of eye makeup - my eyes are still dry and sore. They said 72 hours, but I am waiting the full week to make sure I don't get an infection. Already booked to get my eyelash extensions back in though!

Monday - leona edmiston dress






Accidentally bought this top...whoops!



Fate top, Witchery skirt

As you can see I should not be allowed near the shops...went to spend my witchery voucher, only to find out that it can't be redeemed at DJs Witchery. WTF? I bought this mullet hemmed skirt, love it. And this random full price top from Myers - I am such a magpie and couldn't resist the sparkle. It's not quite as sheer in real life. But hey, I'm single again anyways:) flash a little bra and let's see what happens.. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment