Monday, April 1, 2013

Eggs for Everyone

I cannot believe Easter is already over. The days are going far too quickly....I spent my weekend being completely up and down. Whoever said that falling in love was easy was a big fat liar. There may be some incredibly 'up' moments, but a lot of it is anxiety and fear. Maybe that's just me? I dislike not knowing where I stand, so fearful that at any moment it could end. Clearly I need to work on that.

I also need to get back into being disciplined about going to the gym - True Grit coming up soon!!

Work feast



Lunch of champions



Transporting smelly rugs - my car still smells



Visited my dog at mum's house



Going out Easter sunday






Should not have had so much to drink



Dorothy Perkins dress on Tuesday




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment